Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Style~

I have not watched Blair Waldorf on TV, nor do I care to...but I just became aware of a girl that has my taste of style!
I love the big, gaudy, yet girly headbands!




Look at this elegant look! So gorgeous!


Love the babydoll look, yet I would want the dress to be a bit longer with leggins instead of tights.What I love about this look is how it reminds me of what I wore when I was 5 and 6, yet you can still wear it and look preppie and girlie all in the same look!


Who would have ever thought to wear a green headband with it? I need to expand my colors and try to mix-match more...I'm working on it!I would want the dress to my knees


Look at that!!! Just look at that!!! That seriously has my name written all over it!

1 comment:

  1. wow, Sarah! these are great pictures! I love them all!! you and I have really similar tastes.

    I hate that I am so cold in the winter... I'm reduced to jeans and sweatshirts most of the time. Not very attractive :(

    ReplyDelete