Sunday, November 22, 2009

Colors and Handbags

I have this huge love for mustard and brown colored handbags--not sure why. Maybe it's having brown hair and being an autumn color supporter.
Pictures from polyvore.com



Luv Large Brown Bags



Here I go again...mustard and brown!




I think red sometimes is too brass. I bought some red boots last Christmas and ended up taking them back because I thought it look "brass and too bold" for the type of person I am and wanting to protray.
I WILL though, carry a red purse. I bought one last year and just picked it lately and it is a new found love.




This color combination is beautiful, but I don't care for the purse. Too stiff and shaped odd.


Items in this set:
Mytheresa.com dress, 2,344 GBP
Tara Starlet dress, 75 GBP
TopShop dress, 55 GBP
Old Navy top, $8.50
Victoria's Secret t shirt, $697

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that mustard colored bag at the top! I like the red one a lot too. :)

    ReplyDelete