Saturday, November 28, 2009

Laura Geller Balance & Brighten


One of my co-workers always looks so amazing even after working for 12 hrs. I asked her secret was and she whispered "Laura Geller Balance and Brighten" So I went and watched Laura talk about her products on QVC and was completely sold. The only thing that held me back was the price. After much deliberation, I gave in. It only comes in 2 colors. Fair and Regular. I have the fair one. I bought the brush that goes with it on ebay for 7 dollars and it is so soft. What this product does is gives me a foundation look that lasts my 12 hour shift. Not around my nose, because I have severe redness, but the rest of my complection is even. It is quite subtle. When I first bought it, I thought I could not tell a difference. My mom loved it, but I just put it in my makeup stash. Two wks ago, I put it on just to put it on. 5 am I looked in the mirror and could not figure out why my face looked so complete after running like a mad woman all night--it then dawned on me--my balance and brighten. So it is a subtle thing. I don't want to stash out that money again, but I think it is going to last me 6 months--so that is 5 dollars a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment