Sunday, November 29, 2009

Favorite Quick Neutral Eye Palette



I have tried lots of eye shadows, and I always go back to my neutral brown eyes. So I was on the hunt for palette that only contained the colors I wanted--and I actually found it and cheap too! This is the only product I own by them, but I've hit pan on all of them. "Avon Neutral Palette" (the bottom brown palette in the picture) The colors are rich and last the entire 12 hours I work! Even though I have never needed to touch-up my eyes, it is a small enough palette and cheap enough to just throw it in your purse for emergencies. It contains a highlighter for under the brow bone. A light shadow to put in the corner of the eye. Plus a couple different browns, some matte and others with some shine to give you that perfect sultry brown natural eye look.

No comments:

Post a Comment