Saturday, November 28, 2009

Murad Oil Control Mattifier


Murad Oil Control is crazy expensive, but I got it on sale a while back. This stuff is amazing. I had little bumps on my face that I could not get rid of. My face was shining ball of glistening shine...but this stuff has come into play. I no longer have tiny bumps on my forhead. I rarely have shine. This stuff is MATTIFYING let me tell you! My face is so smooth. It is almost extremly drying, but you only use a pea size. I only use it on my forhead and nose so I have high hopes that this will last me for quite a while. I cannot begin to explain just how non-oily my face is with this stuff. I have never felt this way...or at least I don't remember the days. It acts for me as a primer. I have never seen a difference with primers--but this gives me the look that a primer should give you. I don't use it all the time (because I forget) I usually do it if I'm not going to use my balance and brighten.

No comments:

Post a Comment