Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm Coming Back To Me

I'm coming back to the old me. I went through this really long period (months) of wanting to just look professional and plain. Well, I decided, plain is not me and never has been quite me. I am professional in dress always--but there is always a distinct adorkable-ness me. I've always kind of dressed over the top...all the way up until I graduated from college, then I just lost it and all I thought about was being plain. Well, my old style has been resurrected and I am coming alive once again. :)
I got these plaid shirts where the sleeves roll up to the elbows and these are like pastal and brown fall colors and they they are quite long (goes over the back pockets of pants) then I'll wear them with slim pants, a large necklace and a big purse. I bought these shirts on sale at JC Penny for 8 dollars each!
I wish I had time to post pictures--they are highly adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment